We are pleased to announce we are now open.
We are strictly adhering to NHS, WHO, CoP, GOsC and iO guidelines.
What does an appointment look like now?
- You will be triaged over the phone as per our guidelines.
- You will be asked to wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please wait in your car until the time of your appointment.
- Please attend the appointment on your own if possible.
- Feel free to bring a mask to wear.
- 2 metre distance will be maintained where possible – except during treatment.
- We will wear a mask, gloves and apron.
- We may be wearing a face shield.
- We have additional infection control procedures in place, such as, using a no touch thermometer to check your temperature and a screen to protect our staff and patients.
- Video Appointments will still be available.
We are giving away one free treatment to a key worker every week!
We are also giving away a free goodie bag full of essential food items to a lucky patient every week!